When you are contemplating the creation of a new custom website design, it's important to think about exactly what that process entails. First, you should recognize that a new web design pertains to businesses that currently lack a company website. Thus, unless you're in the IT industry, you will most likely need to find a qualified professional that will help you build the website from the ground up.
At Dynamic Digital Advertising (DDA), we set the standards high when it comes to custom website design and development and search engine optimization marketing. We believe that custom website designs should be extremely creative yet effective. The entire process of making a new website can be tricky and that's why we set up "8 Steps to OLS" as a way for you to keep up with us every step of the way. In addition, we have compiled a detailed 14-step website design and development program that helps us stay focused on exactly what needs to be accomplished.
DDA's Eight Steps to Getting the Most Out of a Custom Website Design:
1. Determine Your Online Objective - and what you hope to accomplish with your new
company website. Then let DDA work with you to plan and create your new custom website design around this main focal point.
2. Choose the Right Web Developer - from the start and avoid having to re-do the website again. DDA is one of the oldest website design companies in the country. Let our expertise and experience guide you through the custom website design process.
3. Develop a Short and Long Term Strategy - and have these strategies in mind while creating your custom website design. For instance, DDA helps your new website gain top search engine rankings and works hard to maintain these rankings in the future.
4. Distinguish a Style Based on Industry - such as medical, real estate, education, etc. and then tailor your website's layout to complement the needs of your particular industry. DDA has experience working in a multitude of different industries, including e-commerce and corporate.
5. Select User-Friendly Features - further complement your website and industry needs. Website visitors are more likely to continue browsing your site if it is geared toward professionalism and their industry needs, rather than just generic data. DDA offers a wide array of user-friendly features, such as shopping carts and SSL for e-commerce websites.
6. Make SEO a Priority - in order to ensure optimized search engine marketing. DDA ensures top rankings on major search engines, such as Google, Yahoo, and MSN, through several services, such as keyword research and keyword content development.
7. Implement Tools and Gain Rankings - on major search engines, increasing the chances for more clients and profit. Keying in certain words sporadically throughout your content will not guarantee higher rankings. DDA knows this and that's why we employ a degreed staff of copywriters to develop optimized content for your company's website.
8. Track Results and Refine Accordingly - in order to maintain high rankings and an up-to-date company website. Creating a custom website design is important in generating new business. However, professional and experienced web design companies, like DDA, realize that this is only the first step towards success. The second part depends on how well you are able to track drop-off areas and traffic times, in order to go back and make the necessary changes to your company website.