The Recipe for Quick SEO
- A cup of Keyword Research
- 1 robust Website Architecture
- An assortment of Quality Content
- 3 chopped Meta Tags
- A small Robots.txt
- 1 fresh Sitemap.xml
- Find your company’s niche. Use this as a starting point for collecting a varied, but focused, amount of Keyword phrases to target.
- Armed with this information you now create a menu that themes all the areas of your business.
- Once done, set aside the menu and generate your content liberally, adding those pre-prepared keyword phrases, but not too much. You don’t want to over do it.
- Bring it all together adding the content to your menu, at this time insert those meta tags. Not all are essential but at the very least add the header tag. Then bind it all together with a strong design.
- Garnish with a robots.txt for tradition, and for that modern slant, I like to sprinkle a sitemap.xml in there too.
- Serve fresh to the Search Engines