Yesterday was a weird but good day for me at DDA. I actually finished several things that had been vexing and hanging around on me for a while. In fact, all of the things that had been bothering me were finished yesterday. As I crossed the last item off of yesterday’s task list I had a sense of relief, accomplishment, and slight confusion.
I did some Flash programming to make sure a couple of animations still have their actions and audio sync-up on really slow computers. I did a Flash animation that returned a box into the form of a website. I made an interactive quiz. I also did some programming for a Flash cookie. So today I go on and start on the new projects I have just been sent to fill the void on my task list. Looks like a custom Flash video player and a bunch of XML to fill out. This should be fun.