It feels like a “goulash” time. For me goulash is a yummy concoction of miscellaneous ingredients that meld together to create a very satisfying dish. I am very busy with a lot of “little bits of this and little bits of that” going on all day long:
- A little search engine optimization
- A little build-out of a new section of an already great medical website
- A little paperwork for the upcoming live medical webcast (5 & 6 in the series of 8)
- A little dive into our archives researching for one of our graphic designers
- The little details of scheduling an actor for a medical video production, updating details on an actors profile in our Actors Gallery
- A little voice-over for the animation studio to set up for the upcoming medical education video
- Transferring data into a document to be used for translation into other languages that will be added to one of our current corporate websites, not to mention, the usual maintenance, phones and blogs… the list goes on.
It’s not that each individual bit is so big or important, but it’s the use and combination of these various little ingredients that creates a total winning dish. Think of the quality and quantity of the wide range of input from each one of our talented staff and you get the winning full service advertising company–DDA Medical.