In order to be considered the best medical website in your particular field, the design must reflect your business in a positive manner, appeal to the target audience - whether they be patient or professional - and demonstrate intuitive usability. Search engine optimization (SEO) is important in positioning your site so it can be found by searchers; however, once they arrive, they must be able to actually use the site and understand the content. If website usability is not addressed during the medical website redesign process, all other elements are a waste of time.
User-friendly features for your medical website redesign can include, but are not limited to:
• Contact Emails and Forms - that allow visitors to get in touch with the right person who can give them proper feedback, information, and answers to their questions.
• Print Page Function - lets visitors print a text-only version of important articles without images that can distort the page.
• FAQs - give visitors answers to common questions that they may have regarding a certain medical product or service, treatment or disease.
• Search Tools - help visitors find exactly what they are looking for, with an exact or partial word match, regardless of where they are on the site.
• A-Z Indexes - let users find the information they are looking for alphabetically based on a word, term, or phrase. Users simply read down a list and spot the right item.
• Website Accessibility Techniques - make your website accessible and usable by everyone, regardless of their ability or disability as DDA Medical can build websites that adhere to the standards of the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) and the Website Accessibility Initiative (WAI).
At DDA Medical, we help you design a clear and simple navigation system that ensures visitors know where they are, where they've been, and where they can go. Our staff of degreed medical copywriters, specialized in search engine optimization, makes sure that your web copy is clear, simple, and easy to scan. Search engine technicians add alt text and title attributes to all images to further visitor understanding. Our designers reinforce a strong brand that encourages visitors to think of your practice, care delivery facility, or company first when they are looking for your service or product. This is just a sampling of some of the techniques DDA Medical uses to improve usability.
As a professional custom website design and development company, DDA Medical takes many different usability variables into account during a medical website redesign. To ensure that every visitor who enters your site leaves with a great impression and comprehension of your business, we address issues of navigation, content, interactive features, and more. For us, ease of use derives from conducting systematic usability analysis throughout the website redesign process and continuing the approach post launch via website metrics reports and a website usability analysis.