Lenox Instrument Company manufactures high-temperature camera systems that provide clear images of the combustion process in a variety of utility equipment, such as furnaces, kilns, incinerators, and more. When new marketing materials were needed, Lenox Instruments turned to Dynamic Digital Advertising (DDA) to create print pieces that would set their marketing campaign on fire.
DDA would provide Lenox Instruments with graphic design and illustration services for a full-color marketing brochure, newsletter, direct mail piece, and sell sheets. With an in-house professional digital photography studio, DDA could also offer high-resolution photographs for these print pieces. Each custom design would clearly present information on the products available through Lenox Instruments and why they’re important.
DDA custom designed and developed a variety of print marketing materials including:
• A series of sell sheets with similar formatting, all featuring product imagery and information
• Newsletter on a cost comparison of two furnace vendors and why Lenox’s FireSight equipment is beyond compare
• Direct mail pieces detailing the FireSight equipment and its benefits to the steel industry
• Custom illustrations that fit the client’s specifications for a trade ad
• Six-page brochure covering the company’s mission statement and background, borescope and FireSight information, and the company’s client list
The custom print marketing materials DDA developed for Lenox Instruments were designed to present information about their products in a way that compelled people to read the literature in its entirety. The custom layout, illustrated graphics, and high-resolution images worked to keep people’s eyes moving from one page to the next and ultimately acquire the products for use in their high-temperature applications.