Phase 1-4 Data Collection and Management Technologies - Overview
One of the major holdups in making a new treatment available is the time it takes to complete clinical trials. Specifically, the process of data collection for Phase 1-4 clinical trials can be long and tedious. DDA Medical helps you get your products in the hands of those that need them most through clinical data management systems and electronic data capture. We can program the system you need with the features you want, such as electronic case report forms and electronic patient diaries so that data collection is as efficient as it is comprehensive. Whether the term of your clinical trial is designed for one year or ten, DDA Medical will help you produce the outcomes that breed market success.
Phase 1-4 Data Collection and Management Technologies - In-depth
One of the major delays in making a new treatment available is the time it takes to complete clinical trials. Specifically, the process of data collection for Phase 1-4 clinical trials can be long and tedious. DDA Medical helps you get your products in the hands of those that need them most through clinical data management systems (CDMS) and electronic data capture (EDC). Our eClinical trial data management solutions support the mechanisms of both of these technologies, making reliable data available earlier in the research process and improving the efficiency of clinical trial development.
In a single Internet-based system, we can custom program the features you want, such as:
- Electronic Case Report Form (eCRF): use a standard format to enter demographic information or let us modify the format to suit your study.
- Multilingual Translations: data can be automatically transcribed for international character sets so that multi-national trials can be conducted with ease.
- Electronic Patient Diary (eDiary): subject self-assessments can be sent directly to a HIPAA-compliant server for real-time review of symptoms, compliance, enrollment, and safety monitoring.
- Electronic Patient Reported Outcome (ePRO): collect primary and secondary efficacy data, safety, inclusion/exclusion data, and protocol/medication compliance data in one secure location for assessment and analysis.
- Electronic Data Cleaning: cross-referencing edit checks in real-time allow for immediate resolution so that data cleaning can be done throughout the study as opposed to when data is locked.
At DDA Medical, we’ll work with you to model your online data management system so that it is consistent with your clinical trial design. Furthermore, we’ll develop the graphical user interface (GUI) to create the best possible user experience for the clinicians who have an interest in finding better treatment alternatives for their patients. Whether the term of your clinical trial is designed for one year or ten, DDA Medical will help you produce the online data management tools that facilitate market success. Contact DDA Medical to learn why, with our eClinical trial data management technologies and customized solutions, you’ll never use paper again.